Swonder hosting 'Four Weeks of Fitness' | Sports & Recreation
The next Energize Evansville Fitness in the Park event will be this Saturday, Feb. 16, from 9 to 11 a.m. at Swonder Ice Arena Fitness Center. Join Mayor Lloyd Winnecke for the launch of “4 Weeks of Fitness Fundamentals” and learn how to start an exercise routine using gym equipment.
Tony Maslan, a former U.S. Marine and personal fitness trainer, will lead the group through exercises. At the end of each session, participants will receive a free one-week pass to Swonder Fitness Center.
Dates and times for “4 Weeks of Fitness Fundamentals” are:
Week 1: Sat., Feb. 16, 9 to 11 a.m.
Week 2: Sat., Feb. 23, 9 to 10 a.m.
Week 3: Sat., Mar. 2, 9 to 10 a.m.
Week 4: Sat., Mar. 9, 9 to 10 a.m.
For more information on “4 Weeks of Fitness Fundamentals” or Energize Evansville Fitness in the Park fitness programs, call 812-436-4969.
Top East Side Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Live entertainment, food, more at Friday's farmer's market
- Indiana author and historian to host lecture at Evansville Museum
- Renovations continue to give Old Post Office a facelift
- There's interest in making iconic Greyhound building a restaurant
- Young country superstar Hunter Hayes coming to Evansville