Fox and Hound in Evansville closes its doors for good | News
EVANSVILLE, IN (WFIE)- Fox and Hound English Pub & Grille in Evansville has closed its doors for good.
A note on their door says that the restaurant "would like to thank our employees and this city for 15 years of patronage and hard work. It is with great regret that we announce our closing."
A former employee of Fox and Hound sent an email to 14 news saying employees had no warning as to the business closing, except for a text saying they could pick up their final paycheck within the next two days.
Copyright 2013 WFIE. All rights reserved.
Top East Side Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Health care reform seminar hopes to answer your questions
- Police defend officer accused of beating man at Evansville event
- There's interest in making iconic Greyhound building a restaurant
- Police: Truck runs red light, hits scooter in downtown Evansville
- Over 5,000 gather for downtown Jehovah's Witness Convention